- Support ASISTS users on how to use the ASISTS data system to accurately track and report student data. This support will be provided by email, over the phone and through webinars.
- Communicate any ASISTS software issues with the ASISTS Senior Developer.
- Assist the ASISTS Associate Director in planning and conducting ASISTS training sessions
- Work with the ASISTS Associate Director to develop an online self-paced ASISTS training course
- Assist the ASISTS Director in creating the following required reports for NYSED:
+ The Adult Education report cards used by NYSED to evaluate adult education programs statewide
+ The regional and NYS fact sheets on students served by the adult education system in New York State
- Partner with the ASISTS Director in conceptualizing and executing new data analysis projects that serves the adult education community.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree
- Minimum of five years of experience as an adult literacy instructor, manager, and/or staff developer
- Experience with data analysis software, including SPSS, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and be self-directed
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Enthusiasm and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to effectively represent and promote the work of the organization
- Technologically adept
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing work environments and projects
To apply for this position, please send your resume or CV to Venu Thelakkat Venut@LACNYC.org