Catholic Charities Family Stabilization
191 Joralemon St., Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Design, implement and recommend academic curriculum needs for students.
- Meet with Program Coordinator and Program Director to establish and review the academic learning curriculum of the program.
- Provide Intake, Assessment and Orientation for each enrollee.
- Research and develop new resources and materials to enhance the teaching curricula.
- Provide class instruction in ESL.
- Administer BEST PLUS tests at intake and regularly thereafter to monitor and document enrollee progress.
- Maintain Milestone performance files for each enrollee.
- Maintain and submit daily enrollee attendance. Follow-up with enrollees as needed to ensure their continued participation. Maintain office hours.
- Meet with students individually each cycle to review progress and need for additional help.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports on the enrollees and the classes.
- Prepare, Review, coordinate, and submit weekly Educational Lesson Plans.
- Make educational referrals.
- Provide progress reports as needed
- Attend Staff development training, program meetings and related conferences.
- Assist students with their academic projects, homework and provide enrichment programming services.
- Assist Program Coordinator and Program Director as needed. Perform other duties as assigned
- Master Degree in any relevant subject with minimum one year teaching experience or
- BA/BS and minimum three years educational teaching experience.
- Experience working in classroom setting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with leading large and small group instruction.
- Computer literate, including experience with all Microsoft Office.
- Experience in developing and implementing curricula preferred.
- Classroom management and overall strong organizational skills preferred.
- Regularly required to talk, hear, walk, stand, & sit.
- Able to climb stairs if necessary.
- Able to operate a computer keyboard, mouse & office equipment.
- Ability to read printed materials and computer screens.
- Able to travel to multiple locations as needed.
CONTACT: Allmina Berisha