- Designing and providing training sessions with students on basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, as well as CUNY’s internal computer systems
- Assisting teachers with instructional technology, both in workshops and one-on-one
- Assisting students one-on-one when they have difficulty with hardware or software
- Maintaining inventory
- Ensuring that students follow computer lab rules
- Performing basic maintenance and troubleshooting with computers, printers, projectors, laptops, document cameras, etc.
Pay: $12 per hour to start.
Schedule: (updated) Tuesday from 1-7 pm, Thursday from 5-9 pm and Friday from 1-7 pm.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; at least one year of college preferred
- Strong skills with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint