RBSCC, INC. is seeking a part- time Educational Specialist. 8.25 hours per week. Salary: $ 38.00 per hour.
- Ensure all activities and plans are aligned to program goals and CCLS.
- Model lessons, strategies, and techniques for instructional staff.
- Conduct classroom observations and provide guidance/supervision for instructional staff to ensure successful implementation of program curricula.
- Meet regularly with staff to help with planning, modify curricula, and monitor student progress.
- Consult with Program Director to make recommendations and keep Program Director well-informed.
- Conduct any other related activities deemed necessary by program administration
- Bachelors degree in secondary education (ELA, Literacy, Science, or Math) a must.
- Master's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years teaching experience is a must.
- Middle school experience is preferred.
- Experience with curriculum development and project-based learning.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.