- Facilitate all instructional aspects of the HSE class.
- Develop lesson plans and activities to supplement assigned texts.
- Conduct Pre and Post Assessment Tests (TABE Exam)
- Manage attendance records for students.
- Maintain a daily average attendance of 15 out of 20 students per day.
- Maintain daily communication with Assistant Director regarding student's progress and attendance issues.
- Maintain a classroom environment that is stimulating, supports individual and group learning and is rigorous and nurturing
- Maintain accurate student records and all student contacts
- Complete any relevant responsibilities and functions as assigned by director.
$25.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree in Education or related field required.
- Minimum of two years of experience teaching all HSE subjects
- Experience in curriculum design and implementation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Email resumes to Claudia Ramirez email@example.com