- Teaching approximately 12 hours per week during the days specified - Monday-Thursday from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Creating a student-centered classroom environment for Adult Learners
- Tracking student progress/attendance and assisting the program with all required documentation
- Other related tasks, as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree – Master’s preferred
- Familiarity with the new TASC exam and Common Core State Standards
- Some experience developing am innovative curriculum that utilizes contextualized learning to keep adult learners engaged
- Commitment to providing a transformational learning experience for non-traditional students
Please send resume and cover letter to snaworkforceHR@stnicksalliance.org with HSE Instructor in the subject line. This is a temporary position which may become long term depending on funding.