HANAC INC, Corona Site
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pre-Test and Post-Test students using BEST Plus 2.0
- Places students according to English Proficiency Level
- Assists students in filling out enrolment forms
- Enters information in ASISTS data base on a regular basis
- Enters data on Google docs on a daily basis
- Checks data base for accuracy and consistency on a bi-weekly basis
- Attends BEST Plus 2.0 refresher workshops or recertification workshops
- Provides information about the program to potential students and organizations
- Assists with registration and outreach for the program
- Contacts students who stop coming for more than two sessions
- Ensures that each student who has achieved the bench mark hours have a portfolio.
- Provides teachers with programmatic support like: placing students in different levels or schedules upon conferencing with the teacher. Provides teachers/instructors with teaching materials like markers, erasers, pencils, calculators, etc.
- Other duties as required by the program
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be BEST Plus 2.0 certified and have a working knowledge of ASISTS Data Base. Candidates must be flexible and willing to learn programs procedures quickly. Candidates must be able to work independently, have good communication skills, and must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google Docs.
- Education and/or Experience required:
- High School Diploma Required, Associates Degree preferred and at least one year of experience working with ASISTS and administering BEST PLUS 2.0
- Language Skills:
- Candidate must be Bilingual in English-Spanish to be able to interact with students in both languages.
Evthoxia Panos at firstname.lastname@example.org