- Ability to perform moderate to complex computer functions using MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Explorer, Internet browser, Outlook Exchange, and web search engines.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, and presentation skills required.
- Ability to utilize different methods and mediums in delivering course material.
- Evening hours may be required.
- Experience in organizing and writing reports and presentations of a technical nature.
- Proven educational or administrative experience in critical thinking, problem solving and judgment skills.
- Able to obtain and maintain licenses if applicable as required by state or accrediting commissions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to present courses effectively and confidently.
- Proven ability to differentiate lesson plans based upon learner levels.
- Time management and punctuality are vital.
- Active listener and proficient in student engagement.
- Good judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to remain calm and bring the classroom back under control when things get unruly or off-topic.
- Possesses flexibility in teaching strategies that align with the learning styles of students.
- Minimum 3 years applicable teaching experience.
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred. Degree must be from an institution accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Will also be required to maintain varying levels of Microsoft certifications, which must be renewed each year. Will also be responsible for attending training on new versions of Microsoft Office products.
Compensation commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
To apply for this internship, please email your resume and cover letter including the following subject line: Microsoft Office Specialist-Bilingual to: email@example.com
NOTE: Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.