Ridgewood Bushwick Senior Citizen Council (RBSCC), INC. is seeking a temporary part- time Program Aide. Days and times available include: Monday - Thursday from 9 am to 12 pm and then 5 pm to 8 pm. Salary: $ 10.00 per hour.
- Aid Program Director/ Coordinator with recruitment and registration.
- Maintain participant’s files and ensure that they are updated.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, answering telephones, and ensuring messages are received.
- Call students to follow up on absenteeism.
- Call students to collect necessary documents.
- Document (in writing) all face to face and telephone conversations with students.
- Provide referrals and follow-up services to participants in need of additional services and properly document all activities in their records.
- Assist Program Director/ Coordinator with coordination of special events.
- Complete other assignments as directed by Program Director/ Coordinator and program administrators.
Qualifications: Must possess High School/HSE diploma. Must be Bilingual in Spanish. College credits preferred. Strong organization and communication skills. Willing to go above and beyond program mandates for the benefit of the program participants.
Please email resume to email@example.com or fax to 718-381-9680, Attn: Grisset Ramos