Salary: low 30K
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit and register all participants.
- Conduct community outreach.
- Conduct orientation for all participants.
- Provide referrals and follow-up as necessary.
- Closely monitor student retention; develop and implement alternative ways of keeping participants engaged in all program activities.
- Ensure participants receive quarterly assessment and document progress.
- Maintain all attendance sheets, registration forms and participant’s program files.
- Maintain a database that includes all necessary information on participants.
- Attend DYCD meetings and trainings/workshops according to program mandates.
- Ensure all milestones and outcomes are met.
- Work schedule includes alternate Saturdays.
Qualifications: Must possess a High School Diploma, Bachelor degree preferred; 2 years experience working with Adult Programs required; bilingual
APPLY TO: Send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org