The Door – A Center of Alternatives is hiring a Bridge to College Coordinator to support college access and success for HSE students.
Bridge to College is a college access and success program for high school equivalency (HSE) students designed to minimize the need for remediation in college and prepare participants for success in their first year of college.
The Bridge to College Coordinator coordinates program services, recruits program participants and provides intensive support to help participants obtain their HSE diploma, enroll in college, and successfully complete their first year.
The ideal candidate is:
- Great at building supportive relationships with young adults ages 18-24
- An effective workshop facilitator with experience in direct instruction and/or coordinating academic support programs
- A highly organized case manager
- Capable of building effective partnerships with colleagues at college offices
- Knowledgeable of the CUNY system
Learn more and apply online here: