- Teaching approximately 9 hours per week during the days specified - Classes – Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Creating a student-centered classroom environment for Spanish-speaking, all female population
- Tracking student progress/attendance and assisting the program with all required documentation.
- Other related tasks, as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree – Master’s preferred
- Fluency in Spanish and experience teaching HSE/ABE in Spanish
- Must pass a criminal background check
Please send resume and cover letter to snaworkforceHR@stnicksalliance.org with HSE Spanish in the subject line. This is a temporary position which may become long term depending on funding.