RBSCC, INC. is seeking a part- time Teacher Facilitator. Days and times available include: Mondays from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM and Wednesdays: 5:00 PM -8:00 PM. Salary: $ 38.00 per hour.
- Develop curricula for ABE, HSE and ESOL classes.
- Ensure curricula is contextualized and that instructional materials effectively support learning.
- Ensure all activities and lesson plans are aligned to Common Core Learning Standards for adults.
- Conduct regular trainings and professional development sessions in order to enhance Instructor’s skills so they may successfully implement program curricula.
- Model appropriate instructional strategies and classroom management techniques.
- Conduct classroom observations and provide guidance/supervision for instructional staff to ensure successful implementation of program curricula.
- Meet regularly with Instructors to help with planning, modify curricula, and monitor student progress.
- Attend monthly Program Improvement Committee to provide instructional feedback and report on student progress.
- Adapt teaching style and strategies to maximize student learning and retention
Please email resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 718-381-9680, Attn: Ramona Jagannath.