Duties and Responsibilities: (1) research and develop instructional materials and lesson plans; and, (2) instruct adults in academic and/or nonacademic subjects in order to develop and/or enhance their employment skills.
- Provide classroom instruction (i.e. Understanding the American Workplace or Vocational Skills etc.)
- Communicate with CAMBA career advisors, case managers, job developers, counselors, etc. regarding apparent barriers to client success
- Assist clients to write and/or enhance their resume.
- Refer clients to other CAMBA services to assist clients in eliminating barriers to success.
- Assist client with employment interviews
- Bachelor's degree and one year of applicable experience and/or equivalent experience
- Teaching style must be hands-on, interactive, and participatory (not lecture based).
- Demonstrated ability to work with immigrant, refugee and asylee populations.
- Bilingual or multilingual is a plus
Please write "Adult Education Instructor, Workforce Development" in subject of e-mail.