REPORTS TO: ADULT EDUCATION Senior Program Coordinator
St. Nicks Alliance Adult Education seeks an Evening Receptionist/Data Assistant to provide in person support that reports to both the Adult Education Senior Program Coordinator and Adult Education Program Manager. The candidate needs to be a hardworking individual with the ability to multi-task effectively. This hands-on individual is responsible for all aspects of managing the reception area including answering phones, greeting customers, making copies and changing signage for evening classes. This person is also responsible for attendance tracking, monitoring and data entry into Capricorn, ETO, and other Adult Education Funder databases as needed. This is a part-time position that requires evenings M-Thursday 4-9pm and Saturday am hours starting in September 9am-1pm.
- Answering multi-line telephone and transferring calls to the proper extensions.
- Greeting customers and informing them of our variety of services.
- Processing intake application with proper documentation.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients.
- Make copies for staff and scan necessary documents for files.
- File, retrieve and update documents and reports.
- Maintain and log daily sign-in sheets for students.
- Provide timely data entry in DYCD Connect and ETO which also includes enrolling students and assisting with programming.
- Prepare classrooms for evening classes by changing signage according to room assignments.
- Perform other tasks (i.e. graduation ceremonies, company-wide special events, etc.) in support of St. Nicks Alliance as directed.
- High School Diploma/Equivalency or active progress towards the HSE.
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish.)
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of MS Office and Google spreadsheets.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team with an equal amount of focus and enthusiasm.
- High degree of discretion and respect for confidentiality.
- Must be available to work Mon-Thursday evenings and Saturdays.
How to apply
Please submit a thoughtful cover letter and resume to email@example.com with BILINGUAL EVENING RECEPTIONIST/DATA ASSISTANT – Adult Education subject line. Visit www.stnicksalliance.org to learn more about the organization. Please no phone calls.
St Nicks Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.