- Qualified candidates will be tech-savy, detail-oriented and have strong writing and communications skills.
- Candidate must have a two year college degree and at least 1 year of administrative office experience
- Demonstrated successful experience initiating and managing social media content for work purposes, online courseware, email and/or newsletter apps, and web content in team-based setting
- Experience using platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Constant Contact, WebEx, and Instagram to build community and social networks
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, leading others to implement effective communication strategies
- Share the department's mission of supporting college readiness and success for underserved students