Job Summary: Oversee HANAC’s education, immigration, and job readiness services funded under multiple contract sources. Ensure quality program content, curriculum development, and delivery.
Reports to: Director of Program Operations and Development
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure programs meet performance targets according to contract requirements.
- Perform quality assurance and ensure compliance with federal, state, city, and funding agencies regulations and certifications/licensing requirements.
- Plan, develop, supervise, and evaluate the literacy component of programs.
- Ensure curriculum content and delivery are in compliance with funding sources within required set standards as well as meet established guidelines of contracts.
- Provide assistance and materials for teachers to reach goals.
- Ensure appropriate and timely content and material for orientations, registrations, and enrollment for each cycle.
- Lead and supervise staff of educators, case managers, and administrative staff to ensure quality programs in compliance with funding sources performance standards.
- Provide professional development and training for instructional staff in accordance with contract requirements.
- Monitor enrollment and ensure enrollment targets are met for all programs in each cycle.
- Ensure class rosters for education programs are developed and managed according to enrollment targets.
- Establish and maintain communications with funding agencies for planning, tracking, and reporting program deliverables and outcomes.
- Utilize provided software for reporting to funding sources (ASISTS, DYCD CONNECT, and others).
- Prepare and submit to administration for approval to submit to funding source monthly, quarterly, annual performance reports, track progress to reach milestones and performance targets.
- Involvement with program related community agencies, committees, and associations such as NYCCAL, NY Coalition for Immigrant Services, NYC DYCD, and RAENs.
- Other duties as may be required as assigned by the Director of Programs
Bachelor’s degree with three to five years working for not-for-profit Adult Literacy programs with job readiness and immigration components.
Strong background and experience in education and job readiness; superb leadership, analytical, organizational and management skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including grant writing skills. Effective interpersonal and team-building capabilities. Experience working with economically disadvantaged adults. Able to collaborate with instructors, case workers, job developers and support staff. Ability to utilize linkages including HANAC’s other programs to enrich program activities and meet the needs of clients.
Computer skills – Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel. Ability to use internet for client support and research. Knowledge of ASISTS, DYCD CONNECT and BEST PLUS certified.
- Excellent benefits package includes low cost medical and dental contribution, vision and transportation plans,
- Medical Flexible Spending plan,
- Retirement and life insurance.
- Generous vacation accruals.
- 12 holidays annually.
Salary Range: $60.000 to $70,000
Apply directly by clicking on the link below