Position Title: Part-Time Learning Support Specialist
Hiring Wage: $18 per/hour
The Learning Support Specialist works as part of a Community Library team to provide direct public service. The Learning Support Specialist is responsible for delivering excellent customer service as well as routine administrative and clerical duties. Supports the Library’s mission, values and overall Strategic Plan. Provides input to improve the customer experience as well as staff procedures and workflows. Provides assistance to customers in the use of self-service check in/out and multi-functional devices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide stellar customer service (in person & via phone)
- Provide our teachers with administrative support however necessary
- Assist with administering pre-/post testing
- Assist with registration week of each semester by facilitating the completion of student documents and finalizing process of student enrollment
- Assist with follow-up with students about a variety of topics: absences, lateness, incomplete documents, and reminders, etc.
- Assist with maintaining internal databases
- Follow-up with instructional staff about professional development, submitting their monthly reports, lesson plans, and quarterly lesson overviews
- Input student contact hours, pre-/posttest and student outcomes
- Assist center manager as needed
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference “Part-Time Learning Support Specialist” in the subject line.