- Set up program information in ASISTS for the fiscal year (ie PIF)
- Attend regularly schedule PIT meetings
- Oversee data entry of information for students and classes by ABE and ESL personnel
- Generate ASISTS Reports to evaluate program performance
- Identify shortfalls and share it with those involved to have corrective actions
- Complete Employment Survey for students who exited program
- Review program reports for accuracy with data admins and/or Director
- Assist as case manager to students based on needs
- Prepare and attend ASISTS weekly meeting with regional data manager
- Enter outcomes for students
- Monitor program data and provide director with weekly updates regarding data concerns
- Assists with other duties as assigned by the Director
Core Competencies / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or some college credit.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with ASISTS.
- Knowledge of the GED and Best Plus exam and requirements.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Application Suite specifically Excel and Access.
Position Type: Full-time (Monday thru Thursday)
Submit Resume to: email@example.com