The JCC of Greater Coney Island is looking to hire a FT bi-lingual Spanish Program Aide/Case Manager for our Adult Literacy (English as a Second Language) program.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- data entry
- interacting with adult students on a continuous basis
- case management
- ability to work in-person and remotely
- availability to work daytime and some evening hours
- willingness to travel within the 5 boroughs
- must be bi-lingual Spanish
Prior experience in the Adult Literacy/ESL field is a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate. Candidate must be hard working and eager to work in the social service field.
Resumes should be submitted to email@example.com. Please include “FT Program Aide/Case Manager” in the subject line.