The Position: The Director of Data Analytics will be responsible for maintaining and reporting evaluation and participant data for all programs and people in the data management system (Salesforce). This is a senior leadership position that will work closely with the Chief Program Officer in the development and implementation of evaluation and enrollment instruments for all programs at Literacy Partners, as well as manage budget and grant reporting for all programs in the Liz Smith Center.
Reporting to the Chief Program Officer, this position is a key member of a Liz Smith Center leadership team and will join our diverse, social justice‐oriented team of 27 staff and more than 100 interns and volunteers.
- Develops, implements and monitors an evaluation plan addressing logic models, strategic and program evaluation questions, data collection methods, analysis and reporting.
- Develops data collection policies and practices and monitors uniform data collection compliance and quality across organizations, including oversight on all data collection instruments in programs
- Work with consultants and staff to maintain and refine the data management system (Salesforce) system as needed.
- Collaborate with Volunteer Coordinator and Health Equity Manager to develop and administer enrollment and participation data collection for volunteers and interns for all programs in Salesforce.
- Keeps current regarding funding requirements for data collection and reporting and puts into place local methods to ensure reliable, accurate compliance which reflect service activities;
- Produce regular reports that succinctly identify real-time program performance, progress, and results with careful attention to key performance indicators within and across programs.
- Work with researchers and staff to conduct quantitative and qualitative research and evaluation processes including Participatory Action Research.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least five years of relevant work experience with progressive data management and research responsibilities.
- Knowledge and experience of using evaluation and community-based research to inform program development
- Demonstrated expertise in successfully designing and carrying out sophisticated quantitative and qualitative research and evaluation processes
- Demonstrated ability in designing and manipulating data using a relational database; experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse audience.
- Proficiency in Spanish highly preferred, but not required.
- Well-organized, motivated and able to work independently
- Good sense of humor
- Competitive salary DOE
- Benefits include:
- 20 vacation days, 3 personal days, 11 holidays
- Excellent medical, vision and dental plan
- Employer-matched contributions to retirement plan
Literacy Partners is committed to diversity and is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.