The Office of Workforce Development and Innovation at CUNY’s College of Staten Island, develops and offers workforce training programs designed to address critical skill gaps in high growth industries.
The Workforce Development team seeks a P/T curriculum developer who will be responsible for designing cutting-edge workforce training programs spanning diverse industries including; technology, healthcare, business administration and clean energy. The curriculum developer will report to the Director of Workforce Development.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and cross departmental stakeholders in the conceptualization and design of top tier workforce training modules and curricula.
- Build and design learning metrics, rubrics, and outcomes in conjunction with curricula.
- Update training materials when applicable, including assessments that can be used effectively by Workforce’s trainers and instructors.
- Design supplemental study materials and assessments, which will enhance trainees’ experiences and that are reflective of best practices in adult learning.
- Work collaboratively with the Workforce Director and other team members to develop and submit grant proposals.
- Work effectively in a fast paced environment with minimal guidance.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferred).
- At least five years’ experience designing and writing workforce training curricula.
- Experience designing learning modules for virtual, hybrid and in person settings.
- Versed in andragogy and learner centered instructional approaches.
- Knowledge of learning management systems.
Compensation: $50.00 an hour
Interested candidates should apply: https://www.rfcuny.org/careers/postings?pvnID=SI-2208-005023