RBSCC, INC. is seeking two (2) part- time ABE Instructors. Days and times available include: M,T, W: 9:00 AM -12:00 PM. Salary: $ 35.00 per hour.
- Effectively teach reading comprehension, standard English grammar, essay writing, math (arithmetic, geometry, & algebra), and test-taking skills to students.
- Must be comfortable with learner-centered, participatory lessons and a project-based approach.
- Teachers are responsible for creating her/his own curriculum and lesson plans.
- Create engaging instructional strategies and lesson plans, integrating technology.
- Provide instruction in math and/or literacy, including group instruction and one-on-one tutoring.
- Evaluate student progress using standardized assessment tools and in class quizzes.
- Integrate technology into instructional strategies.
- Adapt teaching style and strategies to maximize student learning and retention
- Meet with Program Coordinator to discuss participants’ progress.
Qualifications: Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field, licensed to teach preferred. Two years teaching experience preferred.
Please email resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 718-381-9680, Attn: Beatrice Rios.