Candidate must have experience using technology in the classroom, interdisciplinary adult education curricula, and utilizing a variety of assessment methods.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor of Arts/Science degree, plus at least two (2) years adult education and/or non-traditional teaching ABE and/or HSE, along with relevant adult education professional development. Must have excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and relate to student population.
- Meet learning outcomes prescribed by funding source.
- Teach ABE or High School Equivalency preparation course, all areas: Math, Social Studies, Science, Reading, and Writing.
- Prepare/follow detailed curriculum and utilize various curriculum resources.
- Take daily attendance and maintain minimum student attendance as outlined by contracting agency or funder
- Maintain students’ files with documents pertaining to students’ progress.
- Attend professional training sessions as prescribed by Director/funding source.
Salary: $34.85 per hour
Please send cover letter with the names and contact information of (3) references, and resume to email@example.com