Basic Duties and Functions:
Reporting to the Senior Associate Director, the Program Coordinator will oversee comprehensive support services for Community Impact’s network of adult education and workforce programs and coordinate new initiatives in Upper Manhattan.
- Coordinate administrative, programmatic and tracking activities for College Road, Job Road and Social Services
- Plan, implement and promote satellite programs such as CAFÉ Prep and Harlem Youth Opportunity Hub
- Develop and supervise data collection and tracking systems for wrap around services
- Assist with the writing and editing of grant proposals and funding reports; draft and design newsletters, and outreach materials
- Oversee grant deliverables at selected neighborhood partner sites
- Train and coordinate the work of 20-25 student workers who assist with administrative and programmatic tasks
- Network with neighborhood agencies for cross referrals to promote more holistic service delivery for community members; maintain and expand community partnerships
- Maintain program records including evaluation results
- Coordinate professional development activities including tracking to ensure that staff members and student workers attend required and appropriate training
- Develop and maintain relationships with University departments to secure rooms and identify campus resources and opportunities
- Set up and oversee all Annex office systems including communication, space and lab usage, data management, and information storage
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
MSW degree and/or equivalent with a minimum three years’ related social service experience required. Strong computer proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Google Suite) and database management skills required. Strong administrative and organizational skills and ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a busy environment necessary. Experience in adult education, workforce development, and program evaluation preferred.
How to apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to SANDY HELLING, Director of Adult Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org.