Our mission is to
- Develop, implement and administer the operation of service programs for the betterment of the community
- Provide these services to any and all who are in need without discrimination as to race, creed, national origin or other defining characteristic
- Work closely with other providers, the city, state and federal governments for the betterment of the community.
Reports to: Program Director
Start Date: August 30th, 2021
Hourly pay: $18.45
Monday through Friday Evenings from 4:00 PM- 9:00PM & Saturdays from: 9:00 AM- 3:00 PM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pre-Test and Post-Test students using BEST Plus 2.0
- Places students according to English Proficiency Level
- Assists students in filling out enrolment forms
- Enters information in ASISTS and DYCD Connect data bases on a regular basis
- Enters data on Google docs on a daily basis
- Checks data base for accuracy and consistency on a bi-weekly basis
- Attends BEST Plus 2.0 refresher workshops or recertification workshops
- Provides information about the program to potential students and organizations
- Assists with registration and outreach for the program
- Contacts students who stop coming for more than two sessions
- Creates folders for all enrolled students and verifies that folders contain all required forms and verifies that the information is written correctly on the forms.
- Ensures that each student who has achieved the bench mark hours have a portfolio.
- Provides teachers with programmatic support like: placing students in different levels or schedules upon conferencing with the teacher. Provides teachers/instructors with teaching materials like markers, erasers, pencils, calculators, etc.
- Other duties as required by the program
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be BEST Plus 2.0 certified and have a working knowledge of ASISTS Data Base and DYCD Connect. Candidates must be flexible and willing to learn programs procedures quickly. Candidates must be able to work independently, have good communication skills, and must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google Docs.
- Education and/or Experience required:
- High School Diploma Required, Associates Degree preferred and at least one year of experience working with ASISTS and administering BEST PLUS 2.0
Applicant needs to furnish 3 letters of reference.
Submit your resume to the Program Director, Evthoxia Panos at: firstname.lastname@example.org