The JCC of Greater Coney Island is looking to hire a bi-lingual (Spanish, Cantonese and/or Mandarin) PT Evening Program Aide/Case Manager
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- data entry
- interacting with adult students on a continuous basis
- case management
- ability to work in-person and remotely
- availability to work evening hours
- willingness to travel within the 5 boroughs
- must be bilingual Spanish, Cantonese and/or Mandarin
Prior experience in the Adult Literacy/ESL field is a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate. Candidate must be hard working and eager to work in the social service field.
Resumes should be submitted to email@example.com. Please include “Evening Program Aide/Case Manager” in the subject line.