Sanctuary for Families is New York’s leading service provider and advocate for survivors of domestic violence, sex trafficking and related forms of gender-based violence.
The Literacy Case Manager will assist with the coordination of academic and literacy related activities for Sanctuary for Families’ Economic Empowerment Program (EEP), focusing on Spanish-speaking clients.
- Assesses students’ literacy and fluency levels using the TABE and the BEST Plus
- Assists with student case management
- Monitors student progress while enrolled in external GED/Adult Literacy programs
- Facilitates individual and small group sessions focused on language and literacy development
- Assists with general class instruction
- Provides administrative support to EEP’s Spanish programming
Salary: $45,000 + benefits
Hybrid position (1-2 days a week in our office in downtown Manhattan)
To apply, or to see additional details: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/105005