- Design and deliver weekly, engaging workshops that cover of relevance in college and career preparation.
- Conduct intakes and engage in 1:1 and whole group assessments.
- Coordinate and facilitate college campus tours, worksite visits and class visits from a variety of professionals.
- Work collaboratively with the Bridge instructor to support a student led capstone project.
- BA/BS in Human Services or related field preferred.
- Minimum two years experience working with at risk youth in case management or work readiness capacity
- Superior organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic group facilitator
- Expertise in working with diverse populations and working collaboratively in a team setting would be a plus.
- cover letter
- writing sample: email requesting a guest to visit the YALP classroom. Email should capture benefits the visit would have on both the guest and the students to inspire a professional to agree to the visit.
This is a grant funded, part time position. Salary: $30.00/hr, 19 hrs/week.
Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 10am to 1:30pm & Wednesday and Friday 10am to 4pm