Ridgewood Bushwick Senior Citizen Council (RBSCC) NYSSHP serves families that have previous shelter history, families that are or were previously at risk of entering the NYC shelter system, and families that have barriers to employment and long term housing stability. 35% of the families served include an individual with a mental or physical disability. NYSSHP provides the necessary supportive services to maintain permanent, stable housing.
- Design and teach various computer courses for adults with a focus on job readiness and workplace skill development.
- Create course outlines and write instruction and review handouts for each of the different courses.
- Teach Microsoft Office, internet usage, email and other social networking.
- Educate all residents about the computer classes and conduct outreach.
- Associates Degree plus two (2) to three (3) years’ experience working with PCs in Windows environment, to include word processing, desk top, spreadsheets and Internet
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.