Full-time position, 12 months/yr.
Required Application Type: Teacher / Admin
Salary/Pay Scale: According to Board Approved range
Administration and supervision of the Adult Education and workforce programs and services.
- Direct supervision of adult education support and instructional staff.
- Curriculum design and implementation for adult focused Career Education and literacy (High School Equivalency and ESOL) instruction.
- Oversee current career education and literacy programs insuring quality and cost effectiveness of services. Expand program offerings as guided by the needs of the current and future expectations of the workforce and educational monitoring agencies.
- Oversee compliance with the following initiatives:
- Accreditation with the Council on Occupational Education (COE)
- Federal Education Title IV Eligibility (PELL Grants and Stafford Loans)
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Oversee data reporting for the following NYS oversight agencies:
- NYSED Adult Career and Continuing Education Services (ACCES)
- National Reporting System (NRS) and Employment Preparation Education (EPE)
- NYS Department of Health
- NYSED initiatives and implementation
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA)
- Foster and expand workforce and literacy partnerships throughout the Finger Lakes Region: including the community based organizations (CBO), educational institutions (BOCES, higher ed., school districts), municipalities (City of Rochester and Monroe County), business, industry, healthcare institutions, unions and other community partners.
- Prepare and administer budgets, Co-Sers, grants and proposals for funding of the various elements of the department so as to ensure budget solvency.
- Recruit, mentor and assess BOCES 2 CWD staff.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate the workforce, literacy, community and customized training programs and contracts.
- Plan and administer facility and equipment usage for the department.
- Represent BOCES 2 Center for Workforce Development with business, industry, unions, healthcare, community based, educational, county, regional, state, and federal organizations and agencies.
- Develop, implement and gauge marketing and public relations endeavors relating to CWD.
- Liaison to internal Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES departments and committees to assure consistency of policies and procedures throughout the agency.
- Perform such other professionally related duties as may be assigned by the administration.
New York State Certification as School District Administrator or School District Leader; 3-5 years’ experience administering adult and/or higher education programs preferred.
Please apply online at: https://monroe2boces.recruitfront.com/Account/Login
Please refer to above Required Application Type to complete before applying.