Specific Qualifications: A strong understanding, commitment to, and experience in the field of adult education and immigrant services & :
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory and management experience in an adult education setting ;
- Instructional and managerial experience in English for speakers of other language programming;
- Experience with NYC and NYS funding sources, grant writing, contracting and reporting, specifically NYC Department of Youth and Community Development and NY Education Department;
- Comfort and understanding of data collection instruments;
- Be and advocate for adult education programming and immigration services;
- Familiarity with immigration issues and regulations;
- Passion for working with diverse populations;
- Strong communication and writing skills
Salary: Low 60’s.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: Mary Abbate, Associate Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Queens Community House is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).