Responsibilities of the position will include:
- Prepare lessons in keeping with program goals and curricula, utilizing instruction that insures students improve basic reading, writing, language and computer skills.
- Monitor and report student progress and attendance and participate in regular meetings with Education Coordinator and for curriculum and professional development
- Integrate technology into instructional strategies
- Adapt teaching style and strategies to maximize student learning and retention
- Provide regular and prompt feedback to students regarding their progress, and manage the development of students’ individual career pathways portfolios.
- Class meet 2 nights per week (Tues. &Thurs. 6:30-8:45 pm)
- Bachelor’s degree and Connecticut state ESL certification.
- Relevant ESOL teaching experience and familiarity with ICA curriculum a plus
Send resume and cover letter to Lucia Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary $30 per hour.