Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Teaching approximately 9 hours per week in the evening ESOL program 6:00 to 9:00 PM (M/T/W)
- Creating a communicative online classroom environment for immigrant English language learner adults;
- Leading students in contextualized ESOL lessons around such themes as college transition, civic engagement, career planning, job readiness, reading and writing skills.
- Tracking student progress/ attendance and assisting the program with all required documentation;
- Other related tasks, as necessary.
- This part-time position will be at an estimated salary of $38 per hour.
- Bachelor’s degree, plus a recognized TESOL certification or MA TESOL course work required.
- Relevant and significant ESOL teaching experience required.
Please send resume, cover letter, and contact information for 3 professional references to Paula Michelin at firstname.lastname@example.org