The 1199SEIU Training and Employment Fund is looking for part time ESL instructors to assist health care workers to learn English for their jobs and for career advancement.
Classes will take place in mid-April at the following locations and times:
Bronx (Grand Concourse & Fordham Road)
- Fridays 5:30-8:30pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30-8:30pm or
- Saturdays 10:00am-2:00pm
- Prepare lesson plans based on our core curriculum
- Submit attendance sheets and related documents as outlined by office staff
- Attend professional development and administrative meetings
- Maintain communication with office staff about student progress, class details, etc.
- Degree in TESOL or related area
- Minimum two years’ experience teaching ESL learners
- Strong knowledge of effective second language practices
- Must be able to create additional materials as needed
- Must be able to travel to Bronx, Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Salary: $50 per hour To be considered, please send resume to: email@example.com