Riseboro Community Partnership 1474 Gates Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11237
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide instruction to students enrolled in ESL classes.
- Prepare weekly lesson plans that incorporates the use of computer based activities for students and submit to Program Coordinator at the end of each month.
- Maintain student’s portfolio.
- Administer assessments regularly to all students to track their progress.
- Assign students interactive assignments using online resources.
- Meet with Program Director / Program Coordinator on a monthly to discuss participants’ progress.
- Refer participants internally for support services as needed and follow-up to ensure services are being offered.
- Attend a minimum of 12 hours of trainings/workshops (off site at the LAC Center or on site using computer based webinars).
- Attend staff development meetings on a monthly basis to receive assistance with computer based lessons plans, computer based activities for classroom usage, utilizing laptops and smart-boards in the classroom.
- Complete other assignments as directed by Program Director and Program Coordinator.
Contact: Nora Collazo, Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org