- Provide instruction to students enrolled in ESL classes.
- Prepare weekly lesson plans that incorporates the use of computer based activities for students and submit to Program Coordinator at the end of each month.
- Maintain student’s portfolio.
- Administer assessments regularly to all students to track their progress.
- Refer participants internally for support services as needed and follow-up to ensure services are being offered.
- Attend a minimum of 12 hours of trainings/workshops (off site at the LAC Center or on site using computer based webinars).
- Qualifications: Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in related field; license to teach with the NYC Department of Education preferred. Two years teaching experience preferred.
Please email resume and cover letters to email@example.com or fax to 718-381-9680, Attn: Ramona Jagannath.