ESL Teacher beginning 9/18 /2023
Classes will be two to three times a week and fully in person.
Morning ( 9:30 -12:30) and evening (6-9) positions available.
- Prepare classroom and course materials
- Assign homework
- Research new teaching methods for teaching English as a second language
- Create a supportive and positive classroom environment
- Maintain records of student attendance and grades
- Collaborate with educational staff to provide a positive learning experience to students
- Previous experience as an ESL teacher
- Knowledge of various methods of teaching English to non-native speakers
- Great organizational and communication skills
- A calm and resilient personality
- Attend 14 hours of NYC RAEN Professional Development.
- ESL or TESOL certification
- BA Degree minimum
Compensation: Salary range 38-40 an hour
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com and Osmara.firstname.lastname@example.org