- Design relevant units in core subject areas of instruction to improve students’ literacy skills
- Ensure that instructional activities are clearly related to academic goals and learning objectives for skill development, and are documented in lesson plans, which are to be submitted weekly
- Provide targeted whole group, small group, and/or individual instruction to students in order to help them develop skills needed to successfully pass the TASC exam.
- Provide regular and prompt feedback to students regarding their academic progress, and manage the development of students’ academic portfolios as a reflection of their progress
- Establish and maintain an organized and supportive classroom environment where students actively participate and show respect for teacher and one another
- Confer with supervisor regarding any student/classroom issues
- Adapt educational processes and procedures to enhance students’ educational outcomes
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to work with struggling learners, and motivate/encourage them to persist towards their goals.
- Candidates must possess strong content knowledge
- BS Degree in Education or related subject area preferred.
Vacancy #1 Monday & Tuesday , 9.00 am – 1:00 pm
Vacancy # 2 Monday - Wednesday, 9:00 am - 11:00 am.
MMCC IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
Salary: Range $25.00 /hour - $35.00 / hour.
- Education: 2 years
- Teaching: 2 years