ParentJobNet is hiring a part-time ESL/literacy level adult ESOL instructor to teach in our East Harlem public school locations and be based out of ParentJobNet’s Program office located in Harlem.
- Teach ESL & literacy level English to speakers of other languages, three days per week, three hours each class
- Integrate technology and emphasize skills that will help students become work ready and able to navigate NYC DOE systems.
- Monitor student attendance, progress, and competency attainment.
- BA/BS in education or a related field and at least 2 years of experience as an ESOL instructor; MA/MS preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish or Arabic a plus
- Assist with statistical data collection via client testimonial documentation and follow-up
- Work with PJN staff to refine curriculum and select textbooks
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .