Nontraditional Employment for Women (NEW) seeks a part-time and/or as needed mathematics instructor to assist NEW graduates and students in learning the concepts and mathematical functions necessary to successfully prepare for entry tests required of unions and employers.
- Experience teaching adult learners
- Experience teaching mathematics
- Experience teaching in nontraditional (non-school) setting, such as workforce development or adult education programs preferred
- Experience teaching trades-related mathematics preferred but not required
- Must be available evenings and/or Saturdays
Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Please send a resume and required hourly rate to email@example.com with Math and Test Preparation Instructor in the subject line. For more information please visit the full listing at: http://new-nyc.org/pages/about/nbas/jo.html