- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Master’s degree in mathematics, secondary mathematics, education, adult education or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience in adult education, secondary or postsecondary education classrooms
- Familiarity with the CAT Math Exam
- Strong conceptual understanding across mathematics, including, but not limited to: mathematical thinking, arithmetic, college algebra, geometry and statistics
- Demonstrated understanding and use of inquiry-based and constructivist pedagogies
- Demonstrated use of interdisciplinary approach to math instruction, including problem centering, contextualizing and other strategies
- A minimum of two years’ experience and demonstrated skill in improving students’ mathematic skills and reasoning
For more information and to apply, please visit: