St. Nicks Alliance‘s Workforce Development division provides comprehensive workforce services leading to employment and a career ladder for unemployed and under-employed community residents. We are currently seeking a Bilingual (Spanish) Case Manager for our Adult Education Program. This position will be conducting assessments for individuals who need help and resources achieving educational (ESOL, HSE and ABE) goals and opportunity for financial stability.
- Administer one on one-assessment interviews for each new participant on case load, assessing participants education and work history, need for support services, career preferences and barriers to employment.
- Ensure that participant’s folders are complete including copies of identification documents and case notes.
- Support, monitor, and follow up on participant’s attendance in education classes and other related activities.
- Ensure ETO, Capricorn, and other in-house database systems are updated.
- Perform other tasks (i.e. graduation ceremonies, company-wide special events, etc) in support of St. Nicks Alliance as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field or 3 years experience in social service organization
- Must be bilingual (Spanish, English)
- Able to work flex schedule to include some evenings
To apply, applicants should send a cover letter indicating position desired, resume, and salary history/requirement electronically to St. Nicks Human Resources at snaworkforceHR@stnicksalliance.org.
St Nicks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.