Mondays – Thursdays 9:00am – 12:00pm (January 11 – March 10 & April 11 – June 9)
Mondays – Thursdays 6:00pm – 9:00pm (January 11 – March 10 & April 11 – June 9)
To be considered, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teach a beginner level ESOL class according the schedule of class days and times.
- Prepare and make copies of instructional materials.
- Collaborate with Adult Education Program Manager and Curriculum Manager to ensure lesson plans follow the outlined curriculum.
- Take daily attendance and maintain minimum student attendance as outlined by funding agencies.
- Attend monthly professional development and administrative meetings
- Maintain communication with Adult Education Administrative staff about stuent progress, class details, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree and TEFL certification.
- At minimum two years’ experience teaching ESL to adult populations.
- Experience working with adults and immigrants.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and written skills.
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.