- Assist in outreach, intake, orientation and case management of participants.
- Collect and report data for performance-based contracts.
- Maintain accurate and complete participant files.
- Maintain clean and organized spaces.
- Asist in individual and/or small group work with students.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish/English or Mandarin/English required
- High School Diploma or HSE required and 2 years of experience working as a Program Assistant preferred.
- Friendly, professional demeanor both in person and over the telephone.
- Excellent communication skills, well-organized, and motivated.
- Enthusiasm and respect for working with low-income adult population.
- Basic Computer skills.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter by 12/30/21 to: Brian Mendes Email: email@example.com