- Manage the Computer Program which provides a variety of computer classes, workshops and labs to over 500 members per year at the Training & Employment Fund (TEF) sites (New York City boroughs, Hicksville, White Plains and Albany)
- Manage TEF-wide testing and assessment services including: proctoring services, liaising with testing administrators at CUNY and SUNY schools, and other vendors
- Integrate technological innovations in the daily operations of the Learning Centers in the New York City boroughs, Hicksville and White Plains.
- Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education, Counseling, Human/Social Service or five (5) years equivalent experience required; master’s preferred
- Minimum five (5) years experience managing education or training programs for adult learners; to include two (2) years supervisory experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent fully employer-paid comprehensive benefits package and talented professional colleagues. For consideration and to apply, please visit us at http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=NBF1199&cws=1&rid=6797.
Please mention you saw this ad in Jobs in Literacy. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.