HANAC is seeking 1 part-time Spanish HSE teacher for hire in Corona starting in September 2017 through June 2018; three nights per week from 6-9 pm. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years teaching experience with adult learners.
HSE teachers must be able to teach 5 subject areas especially strong in math and writing.
- Instruct and prepare students in the five areas of math, science, writing, reading and social studies in order to take the HSE TASC test.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals and objectives into lesson plans.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Applicant must be fluent in Spanish.
Send a cover letter and resume to Evthoxia Panos at firstname.lastname@example.org and please indicate that you are seeking an HSE teaching position.