- Works collaboratively with key HSE team members and external partners
- Triage HSE email and hotline inquiries
- Ensures that all testing sites are staffed with a test examiner and/or proctor for all test sessions and collaborating with TASC examiners and other staff on all testing matters, changes, updates
- Ensures candidate eligibility, schedule test sessions, disseminate test notifications for examinees, and prepares and submits all necessary reports and forms in a timely manner. Register eligible examinees and schedule examinees in the DRC database. Follow NYSED regulations and policies and ensures compliance with regulations and test security.
- Maintains testing center statistics and prepares monthly and annual reports and refer examinees who need advising, counseling, or other support services to appropriate departments.
- Serve as a resource for assessment information to students, staff, area high schools/preparation programs, and the community regarding program information.
- Assist with HSE screenings/registrations as needed
- High School Diploma/HSE equivalent required
- Bilingual (Spanish) Preferred
- One (1) year of related work experience in an administrative office setting
- Knowledgeable of NYS 4 Pathways to earn your High School Diploma
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Google Suite, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management, excellent judgement
- Ability to form and maintain professional working relationships with staff, external stakeholders and program participants
- Punctual, dependable, and able to accomplish daily tasks independently without prompting
- Able to create and follow routines, anticipate and address group needs, and solve problems that arise
- Able to maintain a high energy level and positive attitude on a daily basis
- Passion for Adult Learning (HSE)
- Ability to manage large amounts of program data
- Ability to travel to other locations as needed
The work schedule will be:
Alternate Friday/Saturday 10:00am-2:00pm
To apply send resume and cover letter to email@example.com